, a unit under the umbrella of the non-profit organization Tourism Montréal, has launched a program designed to help local universities attract international research conferences and meetings to Montréal. Business Events Montréal’s expert team can provide assistance to local organizing committees in a variety of tasks associated with attracting an international event to Montreal, including providing financial assistance during the bidding and organizing processes.
To be eligible for the program, the events must be in the process of being solicited to locate in Montréal. Support is not available to events that have already chosen Montréal as the host city.
色综合亚洲色综合吹潮_最不卡的一道本一区1_久久综合九色综合97_久久不射The benefits of hosting an international calibre event in the city are many, including the opportunity to showcase McGill’s unique research facilities and strengths to a diverse audience. Various McGill organizing committees have greatly benefitted from this service.
What’s included in the Business Events Montréal aid program for meetings and conventions:
- Access to professional consultation services for preparing a business plan and a preliminary budget
- Assistance in the preparation and presentation of the bid book, including aid for eligible travel costs relating to pitching the bid
- Financial support for costs associated with hosting individuals responsible for evaluating the bid
- Logistical support for the event organization, including recommendations for venues, restaurants, suppliers, etc.
- Financial support for certain costs associated with the event
Learn more about the program:
色综合亚洲色综合吹潮_最不卡的一道本一区1_久久综合九色综合97_久久不射To determine the eligibility of your event, please contact Tourism Montréal team leader: