McGill has a bi-weekly payroll for its employees. This pay frequency creates more stability and predictability:
- You are paid on the same days of the month each month:
- Hourly paid: every second Thursday
- Salaried employees: every second Friday
- There are no months where there is a three-weekend spread between pays
- Twice a year, you receive three paychecks in a month instead of two
- If you are paid by the hour, your paycheck shows greater clarity in the number of hours paid for hours worked, including overtime
Bi-weekly hourly and casual pay schedule
色综合亚洲色综合吹潮_最不卡的一道本一区1_久久综合九色综合97_久久不射This schedule is used when processing payments for the following groups:
色综合亚洲色综合吹潮_最不卡的一道本一区1_久久综合九色综合97_久久不射AMURE, AMUSE, AGSEM, MUNACA and all other casual groups including salaried casuals.
色综合亚洲色综合吹潮_最不卡的一道本一区1_久久综合九色综合97_久久不射This schedule is used when processing Minerva appointment forms and POPS payments for the above groups.
Bi-weekly salaried jobs pay schedule
This schedule is used when processing payments for the following groups:
Academics, executives, management and excluded staff only.
This schedule is used when processing Minerva appointment forms as well as POPS overtime and miscellaneous payments.
HOLIDAY AND YEAR END 2019 - Pay dates and POPS transmission deadlines
色综合亚洲色综合吹潮_最不卡的一道本一区1_久久综合九色综合97_久久不射These dates are official and allow for enough processing time to ensure everyone is paid properly over the holiday period.
Tables are for our 2 regularly scheduled payrolls which are:
- Bi-Weekly - Hourly and Casual Payroll
- Bi-Weekly - Salaried Payroll
Access your pay information, benefits and personal information through Minerva.